HELP MANAGE YOUR CLUB'S FINANCES
Effective Financial Management for Not-For-Profits course for women
HELPING run a junior rugby league club requires many different skills, including being comfortable with handling the finances.
Womensport Queensland, Westpac and Recreation Training Queensland are offering free financial education workshops to help participants become more efficient financial managers.
The workshops will be held on Wednesday, July 22 at Westpac, L20, 260 Queen Street, Brisbane 4000, from 9am-4.30pm.
At this workshop attendees will learn how to:
• Interpret financial statements
• Measure and analyse financial performance
• Quickly and effectively diagnose a financial problem and implement a solution
• Identify ways to improve cash flow and financial efficiency
• Use break-even analysis to support financial decision making and surplus planning
• Build a cash flow budget
• Plan for and manage seasonally
• Understand the financial impact of growth on cash flow
The cost to take part in the workshop is $500/participant.
If you are interested in taking part in the workshop, RSVP to Tami Harriott at email@example.com. For more information about the workshop, telephone 3227 2121.
Womensport are also offering a development program to help women on sport boards, and they are also providing a media training workshop on July 28.